About Forest Edge
About Forest Edge
This hidden gem is located outside Knysna, on the edge of the indigenous forest and the foothills of the Outeniqua Mountains. Situated off the beaten track and located on the outskirts of the Indigenous Knysna Forest, Forest Edge offers a tranquil haven for nature lovers seeking privacy and comfort on the Garden Route.There are five fully furnished cottages accommodating up to five guests each. Each cottage has two bedrooms, a private bathroom and an outdoor shower. Guests can relax in the Victorian-style bath while enjoying the sound of forest life outside.Each cott
There are several therapists in the area offering a range of massage services right there in the privacy of your cottage. Advance booking is essential. Ideal after a walk or cycle in the forest, or just to unwind.
Safe outdoors with jungle gym, ponds, pet donkeys, chickens, visiting monkeys and bushbuck. Kids love to run around freely when not on an outings to the Beach, Jubilee Creek, wildlife parks and more. Slow down and re-connect.
Forest Edge is a very popular honeymoon venue where value-for-money and our mid-week special Honeymoon Package meet an award-winning, private and tranquil forest cottage. Enquire now for the best honeymoon package available for your dates.
Self Catering only. No Human Contact Procedures in place. Strict Common Area usage rules. No Servicing of cottages. No communal meals on the deck. Staff to wear masks at all time. Surfaces cleaned with antibacterial cleaner.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
• A 50% non-refundable deposit on booking is required. The balance becomes payable 10 days before the arrival date;
• We require a minimum of 3 nights during festivals and school holidays and 5 nights in December/January peak period;
• Arrival after 8 pm incurs a surcharge;
• Long weekends cannot be broken up, i.e. must be taken as a unit.
• Any small change in booking dates/terms/persons etc. we may allow at our discretion and will incur a R300.00 admin fee;
• Any part of any refund we may decide to make (at our sole discretion) is subject to a R 5 00.00 cancellation fee
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Yoga / Meditation
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 220 Volt
- Double bed
- Iron and board
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Special offers
- Covid Safety Approved
- Kids Stay Free
- 3 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling