1 Day Darling Beer & Wine Adventure
About 1 Day Darling Beer & Wine Adventure
The charming little village of Darling lies between vineyards and golden wheat fields only 75km from Cape Town along the West Coast road and 25km from the beach at Yzerfontein.
Traditionally known for its spectacular wildflowers, Darling has much more to offer visitors, join the adventure and experience what Darling has to offer, from Coffee & Koeksister at Evita Se Peron, beer tasting and tour of the distillery at Darling Brew, sample the largest selection of West Coast Wines at Darling Wine Shop also paired with cheese, toffee tasting at Darling Sweet, visit the Darling Museum, lunch at Darling Brew and last but not least visit Darling Olives where you will taste approximately 21 products.
The tour starts and ends anywhere in Cape Town as the tour is private.
• Evita Se Peron - South African satirist Pieter-Dirk Uys’ Theatre, where you will enjoy a coffee & koeksister (traditional Afrikaans delicacy);
• Darling Sweet – Darlings latest addition where you can sample their stunning blend of toffees;
• Darling Museum – Take a trip down memory lane depicting the interesting history of this quaint village;
• Darling Wine Shop – Sample 6 wines from the largest selection of West Coast Wines, paired with some amazing cheese;
• Darling Brew - One of South Africa’s first well-established and award-winning microbreweries where you will taste 4 of their well know beers;
• Darling Brew – A cellar tour where you learn the process of crafting beer;
• Lunch is enjoyed at Darling Brew;
• Darling Olives – Taste approximately 21 products.
• Land transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
• Services of a registered guide
• Pickups & Drop-offs from Cape Town Hotels/Guest Houses
• All wine tastings
• All beer tastings
• Tastings at Darling Olives
• All entrance fees
• Cellar tour
• Toffee tastings at Darling Sweets
• Lunch @ Darling Brew (value of R120)
• Personal and medical insurance
• Activities not specifically stated in the itinerary
• Meals not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Minimum stay: 1 Days
Please note the location on the listing is not where the tour begins - Clients can be collected in Cape Town city centre and surrounds at hotels, Guest Houses etc. or in Stellenbosch.
All our tours are private tours, very intimate and personal. We can adjust the itineraries to the client’s requirements, but this does depend on... Please note the location on the listing is not where the tour begins - Clients can be collected in Cape Town city centre and surrounds at hotels, Guest Houses etc. or in Stellenbosch.
All our tours are private tours, very intimate and personal. We can adjust the itineraries to the client’s requirements, but this does depend on availability. We can accommodate groups of 2-12.
All tours are done in English, but for an additional fee, we can do tours in German, French, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish. All tours are full day tours. Tours to be booked 48 hours in advance. see more
1 Day Darling Beer & Wine Adventure Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling