Catch The Breeze
About Catch The Breeze
About Catch The Breeze
Catch the Breeze is a self-catering, north-facing home situated in the popular suburb of Rexford in Knysna. The property is ideally located a few minutes drive from the lagoon, Knysna Heads, town centre and two golf courses in this part of the Garden Route. This tastefully decorated house boasts four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Each bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed. The fully equipped kitchen contains a gas stove with an electric oven, a fridge-freezer, a microwave, utensils, cutlery and crockery. There is also a scullery area with a dishwasher, washing machine, and a tu
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
TERMS TO CONTRACT
1. The accommodation is available at the time of drawing up this contract. It is important for you the Lessee to
note that there shall be No contract between the Lessor and the Lessee unless:
1.1 The full deposit has been paid into the Rental Agents account.
1.2 All the pages of this agreement, initialed and signed, have been returned to the Lessor.
2. All bookings made within 4 weeks of arrival date require a full payment. If the deposit is not paid to the
Rental Agent or the designated Account of the Lessor, the booking will be cancelled.
3. Please note that late arrival or early departure, for any reason whatsoever, will not entitle the Lessee to a
reduction on the total agreed rental.
4. On confirmed bookings the following cancellation policy applies:
Cancellations made more than 1 month prior to arrival - 100% payment refunded.
Cancellations made more than 1 week prior to arrival - 50% payment refunded.
Cancellations made less than 1 week prior to arrival - no refund.
5. The owner/Lessor shall not be in any manner liable for any injury or loss incurred by the Lessee or Lessee’s
family or friends whilst they are on the property. It has been specifically pointed out that the swimming pool
is unfenced and have no pool net, and that the property is not child protected due to the pool, balcony, and
staircases. Any children on the property are the sole responsibility of the Lessee. Please inform kids not to
urinate in the pool water (let us keep the pool hygienic for everyone).
6. The House accommodates a maximum of 8 guests (Children inclusive). This may only be exceeded with the
written consent of the Lessor. No other persons other than the agreed Lessee’s party are allowed to sleep
over on the premises.
7. In order to facilitate pre and post cleaning and damage checks, the Lessee may check in from 03.00 PM
and onwards on the day of arrival, and are requested to vacate the property by 10.00 on the day of
8. Please do not move furniture around the house. Linen and Towels may not be removed from the property.
9. Keep noise levels to a reasonable level between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. for the sake of good-
Absolutely no parties whatsoever.
10. Pets are not allowed on the property.
11. Smoking is Not permitted inside the house.
12. Please report any breakage or damages to Sotheby’s, Margie Smalberger on departure.
13. All rentals are payable excluding bank commissions or charges. Forex or other transfer charges will be for the
account of the Lessee.
14. The Property, together with its furniture, fittings and appliances, is accepted in the condition in which it is
handed over to the Lessee, and shall be left in the same condition on departure. The Lessor takes no
responsibility for the malfunction of any systems, geysers or appliances that may occur during tenancy, but
will promptly call in necessary repair persons to affect any necessary repairs at least possible inconvenience
to the Lessee.
15. The Lessee is responsible for all breakage/damages/heavily soiled items, excluding wear and tear and
including those which exceed the deposit amount. Damage to be charged at Full replacement value.
16. We are dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
Switching off lights and heaters when not in use.
Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
17. It is on the Lessees responsibility to ensure that on leaving the Property unattended at any time during the
rental period that the home and property is secure, all windows and doors locked, safe used and burglar alarm
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
I acknowledge that I and the other guests in my party occupy the property at our own risk. I hereby waive any claim that I may have against the owner, any member of their families, any employer or agent and indemnify the aforementioned persons against any claim which may be brought against them for any loss, harm or damages suffered by me or any of the guests or occupants as a result of inter alia loss or life, personal injury, accident, utility failure or cancellation of the Booking irrespective of the cause thereof. I confirm that appropriate holiday insurance will be arranged.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- 220 Volt
- 24H. Security
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling