Malvern Manor Country Guesthouse
About Malvern Manor Country Guesthouse
In the foothills of the Outeniqua Mountains in Blanco, George on the Garden Route, Malvern Manor Country House is set on a 50-acre country estate. Spectacular views and tranquil surroundings. The Cape Dutch Manor house offers luxurious accommodation, friendly service with attention to detail. Breakfasts are cooked to order.
Malvern Manor is part of a small working organic Berry farm. We are also part of the Outeniqua Country Hop Route, The only Agri Tourism experience on the Garden Route.
The en-suite rooms are furnished with the emphasis on comfort and luxury, offering a mini bar, tea/coffee making facilities, Satellite TV hairdryer, heated towel rails, Luxury toiletries plus many extras. Your hosts Michael & Sandra look forward to welcoming you.
Relax in the beautiful mature gardens with abundant birdlife, or at the solar heated swimming pool. Secure surroundings. Just a short drive from restaurants, golf courses, beaches, George centre and airport. Ideal for romantic getaways, discerning business or leisure travellers. Wi-Fi. 2km from Fancourt Golf Estate
Golf: Fancourt with 3 courses is 2 kms down the road, George Golf Club 3.5 kms, Kingswood, 4 Kms, Ou Baai 17kms easy drive.
Covid Safety Approved: Rooms are left vacant for two nights prior to arrival. Full cleaning, there will be no entry into your room for 3 days. No contact check in and out, no public areas.
Guided Safaris: Botlierskop and Buffelsdrift are two close safari parks, where we can make bookings for you. We can also offer a mountain walk offering wonderful panoramic views, and indigenous fauna and flora. A reasonable fitness is required.
• Insurance: To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation or non arrival. We will seek compensation for any cancelled accommodation or non arrival that cannot be rebooked,... • Insurance: To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking constitutes a binding contract. All guests confirming a booking are advised to take out insurance to cover the full cost of their accommodation in the event of a cancellation or non arrival. We will seek compensation for any cancelled accommodation or non arrival that cannot be rebooked, including premature curtailment of stay. The exception will be if the guest tests positive for Covid.
• Cancellations: We accept no liability in respect of and we shall not pay compensation or refunds for changes, cancellations, or delays by war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, strikes, act of god, natural disasters, fire, weather or health problems or transport breakdowns, Except for the Guest testing positive for Covid.
• Check in time is from 4 p.m.…. until 7 p.m.……... Early and Late check-ins to be arranged prior to arrival.
• Full payment will be taken or cleared in our bank account 2 days prior to arrival.
• Full payments are not refundable in the event of a cancellation, or ‘non arrival’. Unless we can re-let the room. All refunds will be less 10% to cover administration costs.
• No persons other than those quoted for, are permitted to share the accommodation.
• Guests and their visitors enter and use these premises at their own risk. Neither the owners nor their representatives or agents are liable for loss or damage to a guests or visitors property, nor for injury or death of any guests or visitors. When such loss or damage to property or injury or death is as a result of the negligence of the owners, their staff and/or their representatives.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING:
The Terms and Conditions of this booking are deemed as being accepted on receipt of booking through this web site, or full payment.
Malvern Manor Country Guesthouse Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling